- Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
- For what purposes we collect the data we request.
- What is the legitimization for its treatment?
- For how long we keep them.
- To which recipients their data is communicated.
- What are your rights?
Owner of the website: FUNBIKES CALELLA S.L.
Address: Jovara Street, 8
CP: 08370 Calella
Purposes, legitimation and preservation of the treatments of the data sent through:
- Purpose: Provide a means for you to get in touch with us and answer your requests for information, as well as send us communications about our products and activities, including by electronic means (E-mail, SMS, WhatsApp), if you tick the acceptance box.
- Legitimation: The consent of the user when requesting information through our form of contacts and when marking the box of acceptance of sending of information.
- Preservation: Once your request is made through our form or answered by email, if you have not generated a new treatment, and if you have accepted to receive commercial shipments, until you request the cancellation of them.
- Purpose: Respond to your requests for information, respond to your requests and answer your questions or queries.
- Legitimation: The user’s consent when requesting information through the email address.
- Conservation: Once your request is answered by email, if you have not generated a new treatment.
Sending the resume via email or through a form
- Purpose: To have your CV to participate in our staff selection processes.
- Legitimation: The consent of the user by sending us your personal information and resume for our staff selection processes.
- Conservation: During the development of open personnel selection processes and for 1 year for future processes.
Subscription to the newsletter
- Purpose: Submission of our commercial and informational and advertising newsletter about our products that are of interest to you, including by electronic means (E-mail, SMS, WhatsApp).
- Legitimation: The user’s consent when subscribing to our commercial shipments and / or newsletters.
- Conservation: Until the interested party refuses consent and requests the cancellation of the service.
Obligation to provide us with your personal information and consequences of not doing so.
The provision of personal data requires a minimum age of 13 years, or, if applicable, have sufficient legal capacity to contract.
The personal data requested are necessary to manage your requests and / or provide the services that you can hire, so if you do not provide us, we will not be able to serve you properly or provide the service who has requested
Recipients of your data
Your data is confidential and will not be ceded to third parties, unless it is required to manage the services contracted or that there is a legal obligation.
Rights in relation to your personal data
Anyone can withdraw their consent at any time, when the same has been granted for the treatment of their data. In no case, the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription agreement or the relations generated previously.
Likewise, you can exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or its rectification when they are inaccurate.
- Ask for its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request the limitation of their treatment in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Request the portability of the data in the cases provided for in the regulations.
- Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your rights:
By means of a letter addressed to the person in charge at his postal or electronic address (indicated in section A), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right to be exercised and with respect to which personal data.
In case of divergences with the company in relation to the processing of your data, you can file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (www.agpd.es).